Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My kids love Alvin and the Chipmunks!

We love the chipmunks over here! We have seen all the old cartoons and I grew up with their record, yes my mom and dad had a record player and so did us kids. So the new movie came out today and we just watched it, the kids loved it and it is so cute:) Who doesn't like chipmunk voices anyway? They rock! So if anyone is thinking about buying it or renting it go do it. Oh, and I also had to buy Labyrinth today, to anyone who's seen it you know how funny David Bowie's package is throughout the movie, but you have to admit the movie is really good. And if you haven't seen it you have to go out and rent it just to see David Bowie at least;)

1 comment:

Mary said...

That was a super cute movie. I'd take that over Spiderman or Superman anyday :p Sorry Liam!