Sunday, April 20, 2008

GRE tomorrow!

Tomorrow is my GRE if you don't know what that is it's a graduate readiness exam that most universities need before they accept you in to a graduate program. I don't feel like taking this test, I think it's a bogus test that society thinks they need to determine whether someone is "capable" enough to go to school, take some notes, and write some papers. Well you'd think they'd just be able to look at your GPA to do that, right? Not to mention this test is $150 and if you reschedule it they add another $50 on to the price. Like college isn't enough money they have to add all these stupid exams for you to pay for, oh my goodness can you tell I don't want to take this test:)

2 comments:

Mamie said...

Good Luck. That's ridiculous.

susan said...

what course are you planning on doing??
You'll do awesome...just grit your teeth and do it!!!!

My stepson just(a year and a half ago) sat exams to get into medical school and it cost something like $800 to sit those...yikes! :)