Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter was very yummy this year!

Good ham, good green bean casserole, good rolls, fruit, party potatoes, cinnamon rolls, and great candy! The kids loved finding their Easter baskets, I hide them and give them a piece of paper with clues on it. Over all very nice I just wish we could've gotten outside for our Easter egg hunt, but it was too gross. :( The best part is I have 7 more days at home with my kids before I go back to work! And can you believe it Liam is still asleep and it's 9:46 a.m. my time. He usually has to wake up by 7:00 because I like to see them, get them dressed, and make them breakfast before I leave for work. I'm sure he needs all the sleep he can get he's a growing boy now. I hope every one had a great Easter:)

3 comments:

Mamie said...

I can't believe he would sleep that long! Sam just wanted to come see pictures of him. Everytime I pull them up he says "who's that big girl?" (Aurura) I guess she's at school when he's been over. By the way, Sam wants to know when Wee-um can come over.

momof3 said...

haha that big girl! I better not tell Aurora she'll take it the wrong way;) I was just telling Mary that we need to do a play date. I can probably bring Liam over when ever is easy for you Sam wants him to see his train sheets:) I could stick around too if you wanted a short play date.

Mary said...

Mmmm girl, I hope you have some leftovers next week. Mmm Hmmm..