Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Countdown to Grad school

I'm officially registered for two courses at St.Mary's University! Theories of Personality and Developmental Psychology. Both of which sound extremely fun to me:) I'll go twice a week on Mon. and Thur. evenings for about 2 1/2 months then I'll get a little break and start over again. It should take me about 3 years and then I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

It'll be hard for me to not be able to tuck the kids in or be with them at supper time twice a week since my family is the biggest thing in my life. We're always together as a family unless we're working, but otherwise if Brian and I go out to eat the kids come with us, if we go to a movie the kids come with us, if we go grocery shopping the kids come with us, etc. That's how we like it. I'm not going to get home until late in the evening so I'm interested in seeing how I do with getting my homework done and getting up to go to work in the morning. I'm sure I'll be amazing ;) That's just a joke but I know I'll get the swing of it again.

Well for now I'm just marveling in the fact that it's almost August, how sick! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer before it's gone:) By the way does anyone know if Big Lake is all clear of chiggers?

1 comment:

Mary said...

You'll do great!!