Sunday, June 15, 2008

Carys is going to be 2!!!!!

On Saturday we will celebrate my Care-Bear's birthday! How crazy, I can't believe that the year has gone by so fast. She went from barely talking and hardly walking at the end of June last year to constantly talking and running, jumping, swinging, rolling down hills, and so much more. We'll thank God for giving Carys such great days up to now and pray for many more. Right now we're planning to go to the zoo because Carys loves animals! We went to my parent's farm today and it was so much fun to watch Carys laugh and laugh as the horse took grass and hay from her hand. She thought that was the funniest thing and it put a smile on my face and every one else:) I haven't even picked out a cake for her :S oh my! We're not really doing a party with extended family just a fun day with us and who ever wants to stop over that night or the next definitely can. I have to go pick out some presents for my little chica which isn't hard considering she LOVES every thing right now. So far I have a princess toy cd player and a princess shovel for her and I'll pick out a few more things, but simple is best I don't want to go crazy with gifts for a 2yr. old who would love a box of rocks. Really she would...she plays with the rocks outside all day!

oh yeah Happy Father's day to my Dad who's the best in my eyes! And also to my husband who's a fantastic father to our 3 gifts from God. Also, to my Grandpa! What great men I have in my life I could go on and on:)

2 comments:

Mamie said...

Isn't it amazing how fast times goes? Happy early birthday Carys!

susan said...

Our littlies are so close in age, Hamish is two on July fourth! It's such a darling age, enjoy your celebrations. We aren't doing much either as half our family will be absent :(