Thursday, May 29, 2008

I have been busy :s

I know I have a super old post, but it is for a good reason. I have been busy on the computer doing other things and I have to keep myself away from the blog business or I don't get any work done. I get sucked in to reading blog after blog after blog and you know how it goes. I've been scanning my little butt off to get all of my preschools curriculum on to flash-drives so it is an easy resource to use and not a pain in the butt to look through stacks of old curriculum out in our storage shed. I've also been using my extra time to start on 9 months of new curriculum for the up-coming school year. Yes, even though it's my summer break I'm still working:) It's fun work though and I really get in to it that's why I haven't been posting. Plus,....I got promoted at my job so I'm VERY pumped and blessed to get that opportunity. Yahooooo!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats again on the "new" job! Being director is big time stuff!

Bethany said...

Congrats on the promotion! That is exciting news! You are such a determined, passionate, caring, (I could go on and on) person. You will do great!
I totally understand on the whole blog world being addicting. Good to see that you're back, at least for one post. :)

susan said...

Hooray, I think we dragged you away from the boring scanning, don't forget us bloggers who just want to know everything is good...keep enjoying yourself, and pop a post up every once in a while... :)